Head of Design for various fashion companies, like Triumph International, HEMA, Miss Etam, and more.
Lecturer and Committee for Art Academies, like Artemis and AMFI.
Art Mentor supporting people with aphasia as they create art, at Foundation Marline Fritzius.
Coordinator at Foundation Marline Fritzius
Considering my extensive experience as Head of Fashion Design which included coaching creative people, teaching, and advising art academies, I can be a valuable support for you in:
- advice on best way to grow personally and professionally
- help with creative blocks
- advice in finding next career move
- advice getting new job or client
- review and advise on professional portfolio
I can share my knowledge about fashion and art to
- teach fashion design, conceptual design, and branding
- teach painting, drawing, and technical drawing
- mentorship with personal and professional development in a challenging environment
- stimulate creativity to make space for research and experimentation as well as innovation
- facilitate your company in the positioning of the brand, and its design DNA
- review entire product range
- create and/or review product design
- screen development process and sourcing strategy
- support with recruitment and coaching of creative teams
- help optimise workflow and calendar to market
“Bastiaen is an extremely professional manager, supportive and passionate about his teams’ development which combined with his wonderful warm personality makes him an important player in my team.”
Sian Thomas – Global Head of Creative Design at Triumph International